воскресенье, 14 апреля 2019 г.

About Armenia

Though not many people know about Armenia, it is a big and an old country with long history behind it. Armenia is a big mountainous country and it has very clear water. I was born in its capital - in Yerevan. Wherever I go I always come back to my hometown because I like it so much. Armenians were the first to accept Christianity in 301. There are so many churches in Armenia. Yerevan is called pink city, because it’s buildings were made of tuff. Armenia is famous for it’s traditions. One of the best traditions for me is Vardavar, which is celebrated only in Armenia. It occurs once a year and it doesn’t have a fixed day. That day all people water each other for fun. Armenia is famous for it’s traditional food. We have so many recipes. It is also famous for it’s forests, wines, apricot, sightseeing places, etc.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий